Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Wedding Quotes





  • Guy Madison
Those are the men who will dance at your wedding.
  • Henry Ian Cusick
I mean I do wear a wedding ring and take it off when I shoot.
  • Natasha Hamilton
I'm taking one thing at a time. With the children and launching my solo career it would drive me to a nervous breakdown if I tried to organise a wedding on top of that.

  • DJ Jazzy Jeff

You have to make your wedding day all about you.

  • Anne Baxter
My grandfather Frank Lloyd Wright wore a red sash on his wedding night. That is glamour!


  • Janet Street-Porter
The day of the wedding went like these things generally do full of anxious moments interspersed with black comedy.



  • Marlen Esparza
I've thought about it a hundred times. I even buy bridal magazines sometimes. I want David Tutera to do my wedding.


  • James Brolin
I believe that anybody who gets married should go to a counsellor for months before the wedding. I think that's going to save guys a lot of money and the ladies a lot of heartbreak.


  • Sonya Walger
I felt very unstressed on my wedding day. I'm very grateful for that spending the day on my own being super quiet and happy and just puttering around doing my own thing.

  • Juan Marichal
We are all so close. We are godfather to each others' kids. I was the best at Jesus' wedding.

  • Anthony LaPaglia
A lot of people think I'm that guy in 'Betsy's Wedding' but I'm not. What it is for me is that on some level I connect with the character emotionally.

  • Lily Aldridge
It's important to still look like yourself on your wedding day so I didn't do anything drastic.

  • Jim Lampley
I wear my wedding ring. We talk about when we're going to get married again which we hope is going to take place some time in this incredibly hectic calendar year.

  • Natalie Coughlin
I was the official wedding photographer at one of my best friends' weddings. Fortunately she was one of the most easygoing brides ever so she made it easy for me.


  • Dorothy Malone
I was a bridesmaid at a wedding in one picture.

  • Ellie Kemper
If you're going to plan a wedding then a certain amount of suffering is not a choice.

  • Josh Groban
My biggest blast-off hit was 'You Raise Me Up.' If you ever have a wedding or a funeral it's a good pick.

  • Petra Nemcova
I used to work all the time and now if there is a wedding there's a concert. I'm there.

  • Miles Teller
When I was in high school there was 'Superbad' and 'The Girl Next Door' and 'Wedding Crashers' and all these great movies. You hope to be a part of something that's smart funny and in that Todd Phillips-vein. You want to make something like 'Superbad.' That movie was so good and so funny.

  • Kevin McDonald
Well... Actually I got picked because I was the only one who fit the wedding - they had my size.

  • Jerry O'Connell
I like wearing my wedding ring it's nice.

  • Ivanka Trump
I always envisioned myself having a traditional and elegant wedding.

  • Max Greenfield
For a girl the wedding is when you're married. For a guy it's when you get engaged. It takes a real aggressive human being to back out between the ring and the wedding.

  • Sarah Burton
It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Catherine Middleton to create her wedding dress and I have enjoyed every moment of it. It was such an incredible honor to be asked and I am so proud of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created.

  • Kathy Najimy
I'd hesitated to have a wedding because my gay and lesbian friends don't have that right.

  • Nicole Appleton
I'll get pretty much everything the way I want it. I've always dreamed of a beach wedding.

  • Ron Ben-Israel
I have a crusade against fondant also shortening. There's no reason why wedding cakes can't taste good if you know what you're doing.


  • Bharati Mukherjee
I had a 2-week courtship with a fellow student in the fiction workshop in Iowa and a 5-minute wedding in a lawyer's office above the coffee shop where we'd been having lunch that day. And so I sent a cable to my father saying 'By the time you get this Daddy I'll already be Mrs. Blaise!'


  • David Hyde Pierce
We all went to Kelsey's wedding and yeah we go to parties. We also go to each other's house. A group of us got together over at Kelsey's and just read through some plays just for the fun of it. That may not be everyone's idea of a good time but we had a good time.


  • Denise Van Outen
After I had the Caesarean I was told I had really strong stomach muscles and so would heal very quickly. And I did. I was up walking about within three hours. Six days after having her I was out shopping and shortly after that I made it to David Walliams' wedding.

  • Phyllis Battelle
For her fifth wedding the bride wore black and carried a scotch and soda.

  • Carrie Preston
I got my first big paycheck for 'My Best Friend's Wedding.' This was in the days when you actually did get paid to have a supporting role. It just doesn't happen like that anymore but this was in the '90s. It was the golden age!

  • Kristin Cavallari
I don't want a huge wedding. I don't want it to be some huge spectacle.

  • Ron Ben-Israel
I don't follow trends. I make each cake for a particular wedding or event.

  • Debra Messing
I don't think it's possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really happy and overjoyed for your kind words for my work.